Hey!

Hey, well thanks for coming to see my, umm blog, yeah. I really like to write and I thought it would be fun, to put all the things I've written on a blog so that people can see them. They might seem a bit depressed but its easier to write with strong emotions, such as sadness........well umm enjoy I guess hahah.....=)

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Poem #13- Pure

























If you can't read it there, then am writing it here.

What's done is done and there's no going back. No deed that you do will fix it. No color that you mix it with will ever put it back to its pure state it once was. There;s no going back once it has been done it's done. Your action good or bad has now dyed the white color your heart once was, and has turned it into something unrecognizable unto my eye's, but remember the more you mess with it the darker it gets. And what's done is done and there's no gong back.......

No comments:

Post a Comment